10/16/2010

I walk alone Part II


"A little bit later I wouldn´t see anything that surrounds the road", I said. Also, I don´t know if the road is all straight or if there were two other roads somewhere that I would need to choose where to go, as in a labyrinth. I hoped no. I started walking again. Now, as I got further, the lyrics of the songs were faden away until I couldn´t hear more of the children voices. My cell phone rang, that was the message ring tone, not the calling one. I prayed that it wasn´t an advertising message. When I unlocked my phone, it showed: "Get the last Black Eyed Peas´ hit just by visiting the following website www....". I felt a little bit upset because I hoped that someone wanted to know where I was. Also, I realized I couldn´t use my phone neither for calling nor for sending sms. I was getting desperate that I threw the mobile so angrily that it broke. I stopped for many minutes standing, not knowing what to do: if continue the way on or to give up and move to either side of the road. I decided to remain on it, but now I was sitting on the road, taking perhaps one of the most difficult decisions in my whole life. After approximately 7 minutes I stood up and continued going forward, thought this time I kept a slower pace. The sky, for some reason, was getting clearer, "the darkness is dissapearing!!" I yelled. And since then my emotions were getting better. I was trying to imagine it could have been a dream, but it was a reality!, I need to keep walking to find an exit, for me, to find the light, the hope. Suddenly, the brightness stopped, but the darkness haven´t been cleared up, it is still dark, but much less than the very beginning. I took a deep breathe and continue my way on through this interminable road. As I covered more distance, I don´t know why, but I started to feel that my self-esteem and confidence were invading my veins. I felt as if all the positive energy were invading myself. In that moment, I started to see a sign in the very far of the road: a light. I began to run. My heart was feeling all the optimism and hope that I needed for all that moment since I appeared on the road. After running almost 20 minutes, I realized that the sign I saw at the beginning was changing to a bigger yellowed-whited-circle: "It´s a light! The exit!" I shouted. Finally, I reached the final point of the road. It shines intensily, all the darkness covering the road dissapeared, I saw when I took a look back.

Message: Perhaps this is a strange story, but what I wanted to tell is that everyone can have problems throughout their lives. We shouldn´t give up at any circumstances. To face this world, be optimistic, trusthworthy, hopeful and, the most important, trust yourself.

No hay comentarios: