10/29/2008

Presentation

I'm Cesar. I'm living two decades. I created this blog because I felt that I will love it, love my own ideas, own creation, own whatever comes up from my mind...and heart. I considerer myself as someone with this feature; I like creating things, any kind of things... since I was a child, yet I felt that all this "imagination" has started to fly through the unlimited space... I am loosing my capacity of creation, of brainstorming (I used to create or imagine any kind of things, as said, but now it costs me). This is one reason that I decided to register and to create my own blog... I hope I could make up that "imagination" once I had... I yearn for those times when I spent my leisure time on sitting in a sofa or in a chair or even on the floor creating something, from a single brief no-sense story to a web page or a family board game... how I could not remember... all my grammar mistakes I made while writing in my website before saving the information; well now I smile about it, fortunately now the history is not the same (smiling), of course I cannot write as a linguistic or a journalist, but what I want to is to continue thinking and creating...

No hay comentarios: