10/31/2008

My creations' track record

How I can't forget my "creations"... the stories, games that once had "stolen" my time (in the good way of saying it), of course I can´t remember some of them, however, I still have in my hard disk the most interesting and great creations I could conceived. Stories about life in a created planet of the solar system called ATCO, soccer teams and more than eight leagues with an average of 18 teams´ names each one, four (or maybe more) board games and more comprise my favorite and great creations I "invented" for entertainment or just to spend some time.

The story of ATCO, the name I gave to a planet of the universe I created was due to a collection of toys my brother liked to buy called exactly ATCO, but the real reason of the name was that those toys are pieces that we have to join to form the picture showed in the box; well these are mainly "spatial" characters and several parts of a city. The story was short, but I haven´t finished writing it. Now, perhaps the most durable and most creative thing was the names for soccer teams, my national team called "Explosive Team", the best soccer team of the world. I created from names assigned to each soccer team (around 150 names) to the members of my team, and even I depicted some graphics of the field to draw a real soccer match. It was really an honestly one of my favorite "jobs" I ever done during my leisure time. Also, I created up to four teams with all their member´s names in the game Winning Eleven of the video game Play Station. Nowadays, I sometimes enroll in this creation... Board games, family board games, by its account, were my most elaborated works; I spend many hours "researching" through my brain to find out the ideal combinations for a board game. My favorite games were the ones that needs to plan strategies and diverse tactics to play, and as a fact, these are my prefered kind of games. Some of my games were not so "effective" because sometimes something made the game seen as if it needed other "ingredients"; even though I loved them, and I really enjoyed them...

Well, these are some of my great creations...I hope I could design a super great family board; and then show it to my family, friends and start playing it... something from my creation... I would never forget it...

No hay comentarios: